Probability and Statistics for Computer Scientists
Student-Friendly Coverage of Probability, Statistical Methods, Simulation, and Modeling Tools
Incorporating feedback from instructors and researchers who used the previous edition, Probability and Statistics for Computer Scientists, Second Edition helps students understand general methods of stochastic...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Handbook of Software Quality Assurance The industry's top guide to software quality -- completely updated!
Practical techniques for mission-critical and commercial software.
Build a great software quality organization.
Prepare for ASQ Software Quality Engineer Certification.
Software quality assurance has never been more challenging -- nor more...
The Automotive Chassis: Volume 1: Components Design (Mechanical Engineering Series)
The aim of the book is to be a reference book in automotive technology, as far as automotive chassis (i.e. everything that is inside a vehicle except the engine and the body) is concerned. The book is a result of a decade of work heavily sponsored by the FIAT group (who supplied material, together with other automotive companies, and sponsored...
Elementary Functions: Algorithms and Implementation "An important topic, which is on the boundary between numerical analysis and computer science…. I found the book well written and containing much interesting material, most of the time disseminated in specialized papers published in specialized journals difficult to find. Moreover, there are very few books on these topics and they are... Industrial Problem Solving Simplified: An 8-Step Program
Industrial Problem Solving Simplified provides a roadmap for solving manufacturing problems. Containing numerous examples of actual problems and their solutions in various industrial environments, it is for novice as well as experienced manufacturing owners, managers, quality representatives, consultants, trainers, and procurement...
|Result Page: 406 405 404 403 402 401 400 399 398 397 396 395 |